• 2007-03-28

    Postcard 明信片 - [诗与歌]

    版权声明:转载时请以超链接形式标明文章原始出处和作者信息及本声明
    http://qinliwen.blogbus.com/logs/4876327.html

    I have cleaned up the computer screen   我清空了计算机桌面
    Lying on the bed, ready to go  躺在床上,准备出行
    I have been woken up 3 times  我已被唤醒三次
    By my own heartbeats   被自己的心跳之声
    No one comes and knocks on my door  没有人来,敲我的门

    I was told  他们说
    They found her glove near the estuary  在河流入口处发现了她的手套
    I was told where I can pick it up  他们说我可以去把它拾回
    Shall I take it as a signal  我是该视此为征兆
    Or shall I dismiss it as a lie  还是该把它当作谎言?

    Rumor is the best guide in a city   谣言是城市里最好的向导
    Shadow shows me the whereabouts  阴影指引我
    Of moon and sun  寻到日月

    I always thought I have missed the train 我总是以为自己错过了火车
    On the quiet platform 在安静的站台上
    Always the first one  总是第一个到达
    But felt like the last, the abandoned, the unfortunate 却总觉得是最后一个——被遗弃,不幸的人
    Has she ever 她是否也曾
    Felt the same 和我一样?

    I will send her a postcard  我要给她寄一张明信片
    To the sunny coastal city   寄到明媚的海滨之城
    Where sunshine burns the tourists’ skin  那里阳光灼伤游客的皮肤
    And the hearts of the exiled from older continents 以及旧大陆流亡者的心脏

    And on the postcard I will say 我要在明信片上写道
    Dear friend, don’t wait for me 亲爱的朋友,不要等我
    I will never come to you  我永远不会随你而去
    Because you’ve abandoned me once 因为我曾有一次,被你遗弃

    2004-10-2


    随机文章:

    Marian Faithful 2007-07-04

    收藏到:Del.icio.us




    评论

  • Probably I would never say "I will never come to you", just because "you've abandoned me once."



    I will try, trying to understand why I have been abandoned. :)
  • Thanks... Have you ever, felt the same?
  • I like this poem!

发表评论

您将收到博主的回复邮件
记住我